In order to bring quality after-sales service to our customers and let you shop with confidence at 98Lot, we provide return and exchange services. In the case of meeting the conditions for the return and exchange of goods, you can apply for a refund or exchange within 5 days after the arrival of the goods.
- Step 1 - Request a return: please make a return request and provide your order number and contact email before you return the product.
- Step 2 - customer service docking: 1-3 working days after submitting the application, customer service staff will contact you.
- Step 3 - Return the item to 98Lot: When returning the item, please return it with the original packaging, the item itself, accessories, manuals, etc., if any. Gift items are also subject to refund. In the event of a missing item, a full refund will not be available. If the item is not returned within 7 business days of approval of the return request, the return request will be cancelled.
- Step 4 - waiting to accept the exchange, refund: within 3-5 working days of receiving the return we will inspect and verify the returned goods, verify You will be processed for a refund or exchange afterwards. Refunds will be returned to the payment method you used to place your order within 3-5 business days of processing.
What can I return?
Although 98Lot has a 5 day return policy on most of our products, items with the following conditions are not eligible for return.
- Due to the safety of our customers,consumable product such as food,snacks, dry goods, health supplements, fresh produce, and prepared goods are not eligible for return, unless product is defective or have quality issue.
- Products that are misuse,damaged,modified, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering.
- Products that are missing parts,missing or altered labels,missing or altered serial number.
- Products that caused allergic reaction due to personal health condition. If you are not familiar with the product,we recommend checking the ingredients of the product or consult with certified medical physicians prior to consuming or using the product.
- Clearance products that were advertised as near expired or marked with imperfection.
- In order to protect our customers,products that could cause personal hygiene concerns such as facemasks are not eligible for return, unless product is defective or have quality issue.
- All sales are final and cannot be refunded or exchanged. Items due to transit damage may be subject to return after inspection.
Who will be responsible for shipping?
If you are returning the product due to the following reasons, we will send you a free return shipping label:
- The product was damaged during transport
- We sent you the wrong item.
- The product has expired upon delivery
- Product is defective or have quality issue.
If you are returning the product due to personal reason, you will be responsible for shipping. Reasons such as:
- Purchased the wrong item, wrong size, wrong color, etc.
- Too many purchases or no longer needed.
- Unable to use the product due to allergic reaction. (Eligible products only)
- Don't like the product, buyer's remorse, etc.
Send Item Back
When your return request is accepted, you’ll receive a return shipping label from either the seller, or you’ll be asked to purchase one directly from a carrier. Who covers the shipping costs depends on why you're returning it.
You’ll also receive a date by which you should ship the item back. You can find this date in the details of your return request which will be sent to your message with the subject "Send the item back". If you don't ship the return by that date, we may close the request and you will not receive a refund.
When you send your item back make sure a tracking number is added to your return request to avoid delays or issues in the refund process.
Keep in mind that the condition of the item you send back to the seller is important, so repack it carefully. If you return the item used, damaged, missing parts, or damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, sellers may deduct from your refund to cover the loss in the item's value.